- 12-ounce can (340 grams) evaporated milk (that’s 1 1/2 cups)
- 2/3 cup (113 grams) chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Bailey’s
- optional: whipped cream + chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips for topping
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the evaporated milk and chocolate. Continue stirring occasionally until all the chocolate bits are totally melted and no speckles remain – about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate, if desired.
Sourced from texarin.com